1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Newaukum Valley Veterinary Services understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital or apply yourself online before or during your appointment!
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
If you're simply looking to make a payment on your CareCredit card, please follow the link below to be taken to their payment website.
4. Alternatively, we also offer financing plans through our partnership with Sunbit. Prior to coming in for your appointment, you can use the banner below to see if you are eligible for the Sunbit program and to see the exact amount available to you. The process is quick and easy; the only requirements being a vaild, state-issued driver's license and a debit card*. The process won't be finalized and your credit won't be affected until you apply in the clinic using our tablet, so checking online is completely stress-free!**
*Debit card refers to a bank issued card directly tied to a bank account. Sunbit is unable to accept pre-loaded debit cards or pre-paid Debit Gift Cards. **Sunbit requires a down payment at time of service that varies based on the amount of available financing and the amount of your bill. This down payment is taken from the debit card that you provide.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .